Mould Spore Testing Kits: Why should I check the Mould Spore levels in my Home?
A mould spore testing kit is cheap, easy to use, and can help you prevent a lot of allergen and airborne nasties.Mould spores are one of the most common triggers of Allergic reactions in the UK. All households have mould spores to some extent, and if you are lucky then you are not affected by them. However, for a huge number of people mould spores cause allergic reactions such as a runny nose, sore throat, itchy eyes, sneezing, coughing and respiratory discomfort. In some individuals it can also lead to skin irritation. Prolonged exposure can include symptoms of dizziness, lethargy, fever, digestive problems and flu like symptoms. A MouldCheck Kit / Mould Spore Testing Kit takes away any guess work. It will quickly advise you of the actual mould spores levels in the atmosphere in your home and allow you to decide on what action needs to be taken.