The team behind Breathing Space
Meet the team helping you to breeeath more easily!
Here’s 25 things you probably don’t know about us:
David is the founder and Breathing Space’s Managing Director since 1994. He’s most likely to answer any technical queries you might have relating to Air Purifiers and Dehumidifiers. He knows his stuff!
Here’s 5 things you probably didn’t know about David:
1. David’s hobbies include golf, cycling, football and music
2. Favourite film is The Big Lebowski (or anything by the Coen Brothers)
3. His favourite food is his wife’s home cooking and Indian Curries (in that order!)
4. He cycled the 140 mile coast to coast (140 miles) in just 12.5 hours
5. Does a mean Donald Duck Impression (only for the kids though!)
Lyn joined Breathing Space in November 1998 and is the lovely lady you’d speak to if you have invoicing and account queries.
Here’s 5 things you probably didn’t know about Lyn:
1. Lyn’s hobbies include running, cooking and shopping!
2. Favourite film is The Shawshank Redemption
3. Her favourite food is fruit, great home cooked stuff and the occasional Indian (a bit like David – minus the fruit!)
4. She was crowned the ‘Blaydon Belle’ for the famous Blaydon Race a few years ago
5. She once crewed the winning boat on the famous Sydney to Hobart Boat race
Helen has been an integral part of the Breathing Space team since June 2010 and is most likely to answer your call when you phone Breathing Space.
Here’s 5 things you probably didn’t know about Helen:
1. Helen’s hobbies include horse riding and showing German Shepherds
2. Favourite films are Home Alone and Overboard
3. Favourite food is Garlic King Prawns
4. She would love to jump out of an aeroplane (preferably with a parachute)
5. She once literally walked barefoot over hot coals (incidentally this was not just to get to work)
Professor Francis Johnson PHD (Medical Research Scientist)
Professor Francis has been consulting on all matters since May 1994 and is most likely to know the answer to whatever question you might have!
Here’s 5 things you probably didn’t know about Professor Francis:
1. Professor Francis enjoys travelling, languages and antiques
2. His favourite food is anything Italian
3. He is 82 and still working!
4. He lives between the UK and Long Island NY
5. He’s the author (or co-author) of more than 300 publications!
You can contact Professor Francis by emailing email@example.com.
Stan is a fox red Labrador and has been with Breathing Space since April 2009. He’s most likely to wag his tail at the slightest hint of attention!
Here’s 5 things you probably didn’t know about Stan:
1. Stan’s hobbies are eating, running, swimming and carrying tennis balls
2. His favourite film is Dog Day Afternoon
3. His favourite food is Kibble Mix and he’s quite partial to a bit of cheese!
4. His favourite destination is the beach
5. He will not go for a walk unless he has something he can carry!
You can contact Stan by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Betty the pug is the newest and the least (or perhaps the most) photogenic member of the Breathing Space family.
Here’s 5 things you probably didn’t know about Betty:
1. Betty was born at Christmas time
2. Her current hobby is chewing heartily on Big Stans ears
3. Her favourite food seems to be anything. Her motto seems to be ‘eat first, taste later’
4. She snores and watches telly
5. Her best friend is Tigger the cat
You can contact Betty by emailing Betty@breathingspace.co.uk.
Thanks for reading, I hope you feel like you know us a little better now!
Please feel free to call us if you have any questions.